A beautiful blocks game
Many elements present in nature follow fractal geometry. This can be seen in Terasology, a game similar to Minecraft, to which it pays tribute, but with more detailed graphics and a deeper gaming experience.
Block fans have something to celebrate.
Terasology was a project initially developed by Benjamin "begla" Glatzel, and behind which, we can find at present a large community made up by developers, graphic designers, testers and musicians.
Move or destroy the blocks
To start of with, you have several different tools to help you build your customized world in Terasology:
- A pick to remove certain blocks (by clicking on your mouse's right button).
- A torch to light up dark places (you can activate it clicking on your mouse's left button).
- Dynamite to cause large explosions.
If you're into games like Minecraft, you have to try out Terasology on your PC for free.
- Requires Java 7 or above.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.